The Men’s Club is a parish-sponsored organization which provides opportunities to serve the needs of the St. Cletus parish, school, and community. It is open to all men of the parish over the age of 21. The Men's Club:
- serves the needs of the Parish and School
- provides the physical and spiritual developmental of our parish children
- allows the return of God’s gifts to us in the form of Stewardship
- supports and encourages one another as Christians and as a Community
By utilizing the talents of its members, the mission of this organization is fulfilled in the following areas:
- Athletic Program – the Men’s Club is chartered by the Parish to manage and operate the sports program for the Parish
- Maintenance – Either on our own or in conjunction with other Parish organizations, the Men’s Club assists with the maintenance of the church and school property and assists in the operation of parish functions which take place on the grounds, including the annual Parish Picnic, Lenten Fish Fries and other parish and school activities.
- Stewardship – The Men’s Club recognizes that all of our blessings are a gift from God, and as such, we should return a portion of our time, talents, and treasures in gratitude of this. Through a combination of money raised and time volunteered, the Men’s Club is able to make a positive impact in people’s lives in the Parish and community.
- Community - By meeting and breaking bread together once a month, the Men’s Club provides the men of the Parish opportunities to develop new friendships, promote our Christian faith, and support each other.
If you would like to donate some of your time and talent to a particular church/school effort, please contact the Men's Club President, Don Santellano.
Click here to read the Constitution and Bylaws.